Sunday, June 5, 2016

New Beginnings

After multitudes of neglected blogs and diaries, I've decided to pick up the hobby of writing again. It's been a while since I've written about myself, but as Socrates has said, the unexamined life is not worth living.

You may or may not know who I am, so allow me to introduce myself: I'm Crystal, a city girl from Canada who has been around for nearly two decades. I've spent a lot of my life travelling and moving around, which let me become more open-minded towards learning and gaining new experiences.

I had just finished a year of a general arts program but will be attending another school this upcoming fall for nursing. I just can't seem to make up my mind about how I want to get where I want to be!

I love learning foreign languages, playing and creating music, and watching history and crime documentaries. I'm also a fan of '80s movies, rock music, and classic novels. There's simply too much I want to do in such little time I have, but...I'm getting there. :)

Hopefully through this blog I'll be able to connect with people that have the same interests or are on the same journey as me. But anyhow, I hope that something about my life interests you!

No comments:

Post a Comment